Matterport 3D Photography
Why use the Matterport 3D Technology for Real Estate Agents ?
- Marketing today needs to be Tech Savvy!
- Recent surveys suggest that as much as 95 percent of home buyers start their search online.
- The process of beginning research for a purchase online is often referred to as the "Zero Moment of Truth". This is where buyers consider and cull their choices online prior to actively shopping and deciding what they want.
- Create Mobile-Friendly Media! The widespread accessibility of mobile applications demonstrates how consumers are changing the ways they look for homes to buy. The vast majority of people use their mobile devices to search for information, and more than half of all searches are now done on mobile devices. Younger buyers are more accustomed to looking for information on their smartphones, and would be more likely to skip media that is not easy to view on the small screen. This means that agents need to ensure that the content they provide for buyers to consider is easy to find and view on mobile devices.
- Every year, technology gets cheaper, easier to use and better quality.
- Buyers are more interested in looking at properties that feature professional media that gives them the most accurate depiction of the home, long before they ever set foot inside it.
- Buyers and sellers increasingly expect their real estate agents to use this technology in the listing.
- Agents who can provide this level of high quality professional media services in their online home listings can ultimately claim a higher share of this niche of the real estate market.
The Real Estate Agents Bottom Line is:
- Stay ahead of the competition with high quality Tech Savvy Media.
- Attract more clients
- Attract more premium listings
- Sell more properties sooner
- Increase your turnover and revenue!
Why use the Matterport 3D Technology for the Home Seller ?
- Selling the home can be stressful when having your home open on a regular basis
- With a 3D Virtual tour your home is open to the public 24 hrs a day 7 days a week
- Buyers can view your property in Virtual Reality
- With a 3D Tour your home is also open 24/7 to "Out of town buyers" These include buyers from, across town, Interstate and Overseas.
- Step ahead into the future and Tap into the "Sight Unseen Market"!
- If buyers can check out a home’s listing with, aerial photography, professionally-staged and shot views of the home’s interior, as well as a 3D virtual tour, they may well conclude that they have no need to actually see the home before making an offer.