At Drone Assist we are committed in providing and conducting our business activities in a way that respects the privacy all individuals our clients and our community.
- To respect and protect the privacy of individuals and the community.
- To maintain respect and protect the privacy of our company
- To respect and protect the privacy of our client’s projects and assets
- Our greatest asset is our people and their ability to communicate within our operations, our clients project environments and with the community
- We are all responsible for protecting the privacy of our community, our clients our fellow workers and our own company.
- To develop a culture and attitude within our organisation that we need to operate in a way that respects the privacy of individuals’ clients and the community.
- To encourage and develop a culture of positive and open communications between our operations, our clients, individuals and the community.
- To develop a culture of being open and honest in the reporting of privacy issues and concerns so that they can be effectively Managed closed out.
- To provide Management Leadership that meets or exceeds current legislative requirements.
- To constantly look for ways to reduce privacy issues within our operations
28th July 2016